24 - 25 February, 2021
DAY 2 – Thursday 25 February 2021
All times in GMT
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
RETHINKING & REWRITING THE RULES OF RETAIL
9:40 am - 10:10 am INTERVIEW: How can you use personalisation to better reward your customers and make them a loyal advocate of your brand?
- What are the best ways to use personalisation to retarget customers based on their propensity to buy?
- How can you use social media and ‘new’ technologies to better understand your customer and personalise your offerings?
- How to develop capability that allows for mass personalisation at scale
- How can you automate personalisation to let you genuinely scale up?
- What teams do you need to develop internally to create personalised content and value for each customer?
- How to think about the customer across the whole business, not just one brand, to drive more sales and enhance customer experience
Angus JenkinsHead of eCommerce
Alice HawcroftGroup Client Director, Ecommerce
10:10 am - 10:30 am KEYNOTE: How e-commerce tech innovations are changing the online shopping landscape and how you can best leverage them to create personal experiences for each of your customers
In this talk, Constantine will examine the state of e-Сommerce in 2020 — an industry that goes through innovation-powered customer-experience revolution. Advancements in predictive shopping, invisible, mobile & biometric payments, 2 hours delivery (same-day delivery is so 2019) and much more, confidently constitutes the golden age of online shopping.
Constantine GavrykovGlobal UX/CX Director
10:30 am - 10:50 am Following the session you will then break into a small group online roundtable for further discussion on the topic
10:50 am - 11:05 am Speed Networking (ONLY for Retailers) Network with your peers on camera over Zoom meeting in this fast-paced speed networking session – share your top priorities for e-commerce development and make new connections!
REVOLUTIONISING YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
11:05 am - 11:30 am GUEST SPEAKER: Winning the CX Race with data as your driver: Learn how Formula One quickly adapted to changing customer expectations post the pandemic to boost customer experience
11:30 am - 11:50 am KEYNOTE: Queryclick
11:50 am - 12:10 pm KEYNOTE: How to reinvent your eCommerce model to better meet changing customer expectations following the pandemic and grow your business
- How to radically rethink your online business and understand what your customers want and expect from you
- How to create the right organisational set up that promotes collaboration across departments and drives eCommerce success
- Carving out time and resources for innovation and agility to compete in this new reality of eCommerce
- How to focus resources on eCommerce whilst still driving physical retail activity
Debbie BondChief Commercial Officer
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm LUNCH BREAK
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm Private business meetings for you to benchmark solution providers
1:15 pm - 1:45 pm INDUSTRY CHAT: Assessing the future of offline vs online worlds: How will stores become a more integral part of your multi-channel strategy post Covid to better serve your customers?
RETAILER ONLY ROUNTABLES
Benchmark with your peers on the latest digital strategies and solutions being leveraged to discover which are delivering the best results and should be factored in your future plans